Professor Stan Kendrick is the founder and head instructor of Triune Jiu-Jitsu Brasileiro. He is an esteemed 3rd degree Black Belt and is also a fully certified Defensive Tactics Instructor for correctional officers and Police officers. Stan has won several prestigious International Jiu-Jitsu tournaments including; The Brazilian Masters Internationals, Pan-American Champions, US Open, and the American Internationals. More importantly, he has also trained many of his students to a championship level. His students have won the Pan Americans, the US Nationals, US Open and the California championships.
- US Army freestyle wrestling - V Corp
- US Army Baumholder Germany Boxing Team
- Impact Weapons instructor, POST & STC certified-police & military
- Koga Jitsu Certified
- Krav Maga Certified
- Aiki Jiu Jitsu Certified-Don Cameron
- Graduate of amphibious recon training-school USMC
- Defensive tactics instructor-police, military, ground fighting
- Aikido Brown Belt
- Retired law enforcement (20 years)
- Pan Americans - Gold Medal, Silver Medals (2)
- Brazilian Master Senior Internationals - Gold Medal in open, Gold Medal in weight class
- US Army Wrestling -V Corp Championship - Silver Medal
- US Army Baumholder Championship - Gold Medal
Odilon "OJ" Domingues began his training in Brazil with esteemed Gracie-Barra Black Belt, Professor Rey Perez(ACRE BRAZIL) at the age of 12yrs old. In 1999 he moved to Northern California to train with Ralph "The Pitbull" Gracie. OJ went on to refine his training with the founder of Triune BJJ, 3rd degree Black Belt, Professor Stan Kendrick. After 11 years of arduous and dedicated training, OJ received his Black Belt in November of 2009.
Some of OJ's Tournament Highlights:
- 1998 - 2nd Place Estadual da Copa, Rio Branco Acre, Brazil
- 1999 - 1st Place Da Copa Rio Acre, Rio Branco Acre, Brazil
- 2002 - 1st Place Jiu Jitsu By The Sea, Santa Cruz, Ca
- 2003 - 3rd Place Copa Pacifica, Los Angeles, Ca
- 2004 - 2nd Place United Gracie, San Francisco, Ca
- 2005 - 3rd Place No Gi California Open, Half Moon Bay, Ca
- 2009 - 3rd Place American Cup
- 2010- 2nd place at Joe Moreiras international Black belt Challenge
- 2011- 1st place at Golden Gtae internationa Black belt super fight.
- 2007, 2009 and 2011 - CBJJ & IBJJF Certified Referee by the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation
Ernest Wong has over 25 years of martial arts experience from a variety of disciplines such as Kenpo Karate, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, and Kali to traditional Japanese Jiu-jitsu and Judo. For the last 13 years, Ernest has dedicated himself to the practice and philosophy of Triune Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. His teaching method is progressive, thought provoking and inviting which provides an outstanding class environment for Jiu Jitsu practitioners of all levels.Ernest embodies Triune's philosophy: balance in life. He is dedicated to his family, maintains a professional career, and is a brown belt working on his black belt.